Written on 30 Aug 2017.
It’s the busiest time of the year for MBA Admissions Offices around the world, with many schools setting a 30th June application deadline. There is still time therefore, to go through the following 10 point plan to prepare your MBA application and help you make one of the most important decisions of your life.
1) Consider your present and future from every perspective and
2) Decide if a is more suitable.
3) Use out helpful
4) . Try not to get distracted by attractive marketing which might gloss over a weak programme.
5) Don’t forget in the classroom
6) Simultaneously, follow our and set a test date.
8) Use the to apply to your shortlisted schools
9) When offers of a seat arrive, check your by getting written confirmation, and remember to read between the lines
10) Once your choice is made, get help from the school for your accommodation, visa and trip. Then sit back and enjoy the anticipation…You’ll life will never be the same again!