Can I apply for a student visa with a conditional offer?

No, you will need to provide a firm letter of enrolment from EDHEC. To get this, you must have a firm offer and be officially enrolled in the programme (i.e, to have paid the first instalment) to apply for a student visa. All candidates must therefore have had their GMAT score approved by the selection committee well ahead of any deadlines imposed by their local visa section of consular services.